Monday, February 18, 2013

Townsmen - Android Review


From the previous versions Townsmen 1 - 6, of course we expect better graphics now that it was in Android and HandyGames never failed there. From the previous games that I tried, Townsmen did  in fact leave a mark on my consciousness not just because of the graphics but for the game play itself. I as a strategic game enthusiast (but never get the hang of strategizing things) love this game personally. Though there were a lot of changes, it is still the game we adore.


So let me give you a brief insights for the game.
Here are the most noticeable changes I've seen so far:

  • Screenshot capability
  • More Buildings to construct
  • Decorations and Roads
  • Winter Season
  • Town Renaming

Another thing that is definitely most noticeable was a bit huge ad which covers the top left corner of your screen and can only be removed through IAPs and as you get to go for different situations that HandyGames prepared for their us, there is just this great longing I've been searching ever since I get to play this new version for Android and it's the battles. Battles that I experienced during my Townsmen 6 days where you create soldiers or revolutionaries to defeat the enemies that arrives by surprise and conquering their territories together with the awesomeness of upgrading your structures.

All in all, this still is the Townsmen that we adore though the features that I once cherished vanish in this version. So for my rating from 1 - 10...

I'd say, it's 8.5

Download your own Townsmen for Android at Google Play Store and share your experiences with us!
Till the next post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment